Saturday 3 October 2009

7am on a Saturday

7am I got up today. Note the day. 7 am on a damn SATURDAY! Last Saturday I had to get up early to go and work in Brighton, but today, what am I waiting in for? A parcel that will no doubt be delivered at the very end of the morning. It always happens doesn't it. You're fast asleep and the postie comes. You get up or wait in, and they don't come for hours. To be fair, I was lazy getting my parcel redelivered. It came on Monday at 11:15 but in London we have to wait 48 hours (or maybe they just tell ME that...) so it would mean not being able to pick it up til Thursday before work. So I was like, fuck it, I'll make them work for a change. After losing my last parcel - A MACBOOK nonetheless - then discovering it again after about 34 phone calls, I'm not too trusting of them and their striking ways.

The Queen needs to sort it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment