Friday 2 October 2009

The curse of the Irish man

So today, I'm happily wandering around Carnaby Street taking street shots of 'cool' people for inspiration and design details. Then lo and behold, an Irish man with a dog, a fag in his hand, a well scruffy beard and some tarot cards starts speaking really fast at my friend and I, telling us to take 3 cards then tap his hand, then tap Becci's hand so she can tap his hand and then tap my hand so we keep MY apparent (from the cards) 2 years of good luck between us 3. I also received a card that said I would make a lot of money in my life time, mainly in the next 2 years but starting in 9 months time. Conveniently, Becci also receives a card that says she'll get a lot of money in the next 9 months. He then obviously asks for a donation and we say "no".

Definitely cursed.

I however, told Becci not to worry because I'm a) Irish blooded and b) I'm going to Ireland next week so I'll sort it out. Perhaps find a leprechaun (I did in fact walk past a real life leprechaun one day by Regent's Canal so it's most certainly doable)...

No comments:

Post a Comment