Wednesday 14 October 2009

One & Other

Has anyone popped by Trafalgar Square to witness the HILARITY of the the 4th Plinth? There's some people like the woman below who gave an aerobics lesson (including many a thrusting instruction) to raise money for Breast Cancer research, but then this, for lack of a more appropriate word, IDIOT woman gets up, mutters "What am I meant to do?" to who are most probably her supportive 'friends' then starts a phone conversation before making a paper aeroplane. Baffling. Absolutely ridiculous. 

I went through all the things that I would've done if 
I got up there (and first off, knew about it when applications opened anyway) and without a doubt, they would've been more worthwhile even if I did just rant on about Climate Change or dance to dubstep for an hour. 

Here's the wonderful woman for your pleasure anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment