Thursday 1 October 2009

Selfish

I'm not planning on using this blog purely just to post up photos that I've stolen from other people so that people can steal them from me, oh no. I actually have a devious plan to use this as a platform for my own crafts, designs, photos and other assorted paraphernalia. Here's something for starters: Back in the day, when I was going through my 'metal' stage, I made my own wool dreadlocks to braid in to my hair. This proved handy when I was a lazy student. Now I'm not a lazy student and have in fact got half a shaved head, I no longer require dreadlocks and therefore are using my skills to enlighten other people's lives; that's what we're on the earth for anyway right?
So, here's a photo of me with my dreads in...


And here's some dreads that you can buy off me...


They're all homemade using merino wool and vary in length and colour. Very soft (handy as a pillow), not smelly (though you can't wash them or they'd go bobbly), they can reflect your mood (if you fancy changing them everyday to suit)... Now, how do I go about the selling part? This is no Ebay lark... Um, ok. You can email me personally on crazychild123@gmail.com (yup that's right, crazy) for more info because I'm not even sure I'm allowed to use this blog as an almost prostitutative exploit.

Merci beaucoup.

No comments:

Post a Comment